Jun 27, 2019
Ivy Tech faculty are writing their first academic freedom
statement. At the end of the Spring 2019 term faculty from
every campus volunteered to serve on this important task force.
They met once before the end of the spring semester and had their
first face-to-face meeting in mid-June 2019. In today’s episode,
you’ll hear from four members of that task force fresh out of that
Call To Action
Engage in the conversation about Academic Freedom conversation.
Reach out to your Faculty Council members or members of the
Academic Freedom Taskforce. Have a conversation with your
colleagues on your campus about this topic. Leave us a voice mail
at 317-572-5049 and tell us your thoughts.
Get In Touch!
- You can reach out to our panel:
- Dr. Emily Bobo, Bloomington
- Vesna Tanaskowski, Michigan City
- Anthony Sams, Sellersburg
- Josh Farrington, Bloomington
- You can connect with Kara Monroe on twitter @KNMTweets
- You can connect with Anne Valentine on twitter @indypenny
- Reach out with show ideas, comments, or questions via twitter
or at our email address - email@example.com.
- Leave us a voice mail at 317-572-5049. Respond to the Call for
Action, ask a question, give a shout out to a colleague, or an
- Check out show notes, listen to past episodes, and get
instructions on how to access the podcast on our website athttp://www.ivytech.edu/podcast.
- Thanks as always to Jen Edds at The Brassy Broadcasting
Company. Jen provides our theme music, recording, and post